Her parents were Enos KAVCIC and Apolonia ALBRECHT. Enos was born 10 Aug 1856 in Austria. He married Apolonia in 1881 and the couple immigrated to the United States in 1892 with their two young children Mary and Helena. The settled in Beaver county, Pennsylvania and Enos became a natualized citizen on 5 Nov 1898 in Columbiana county, Ohio. He died 19 Oct 1908 and is buried at St Mary's Catholic Cemetery in East Palestine.
The children of Enos KAVCIC and Aplonia ALBRECHT were:
- Mary COUCHIE born 18 Dec 1889 in Austria. Married Jacob TROBEC on 24 Jan 1909 and died 20 Jan 1967 in East Palestine, Ohio.
- Helena COUCHIE born 5 Apr 1891 in Austria. Married Frank BOGATAY on 17 Jun 1907 and died 27 Mar 1916 in Salem, Columbiana county, Ohio.
- Charles Carl COUCHIE born 6 Sep 1894 in East Palestine. Married Stella Viola TYSON on 27 Nov 1916 and died 24 Mar 1980 in Alliance, Stark county, Ohio.
- Jean COUCHIE born 29 Dec 1896 in Pennsylvania. Married 15 Nov 1911 to Anthony BRELIH and died 16 Nov 1958 in East Palestine, Ohio.
- Anna COUCHIE born 25 Jun 1898 in Pennsylvania. Married George Bernard SCHULZ and died 8 Apr 1993 in Wildwood, Cape May, New Jersey.
- Angela Catherine COUCHIE (see above)
- Frank Martin COUCHE born 21 Sep 1902 in Pennsylvania. Married Alice Veronica KEGELMYER and died 28 Jun 1969 in Buffalo, Erie county, New York.
Any cousins who would like to collaborate on this family and help find their records in Austria are encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working together.